Your Canyon For a Day Ride
Stay tuned for updates for our 2023 ride!
You may register on the day of the ride at the north end (by Thrall Rd) or south end (by Sundown M Ranch) of the ride. Please remember to bring cash or a check to pay because we have limited WiFi access in the canyon.
Your Next Canyon For A Day!
Sunday, May 22, 2022
9:00am to 3:00pm
- $60 per person - includes 1 free t-shirt if pre-registered
- $100 per family (2 adults + up to 2 children under 18 living in same household); a family registration includes up to 2 free t-shirts if pre-registered
- NO REFUNDS and NO IOU's available (exception: if Washington State or BLM cancels the ride due to COVID restrictions, pre-registered riders will receive a refund)
- Light snacks and water provided
- Event t-shirts available for sale if not pre-registered at Roza Site
- Concessions available for purchase at Roza Site
- Bicycle maintenance available
A 35-mile round trip ride through the scenic Yakima River Canyon. The road follows the Yakima River up a gentle grade with few hills. The highway will be closed to thru traffic. A perfect ride for the whole family!
Those who register on-line on or before May 1st, 2022 are eligible for the free t-shirt offer and will be mailed pre-registration packets that include vouchers for free t-shirt(s) and ride number(s). NOTE: if you are pre-registered and do not receive your pre-registration packet before the ride, please go to one of the registration sites on the day of the ride.
- Online registrations received after May 1 are not eligible for the free t-shirt(s) offer and must pick up their registration packet including ride number(s) at one of the on-site registrations on the day of the ride. There will also be registration on the day of the ride at the Ellensburg and Yakima start areas and t-shirts available for purchase at the Roza Site for those who do not pre-register. if not pre-registered, riders must pay with cash or check on day of ride!
- Remember if you pre-register for the ride, you will be required to pay in full up front (the pre-registration link should take you directly to PayPal after you click submit). You should receive two confirmation emails - one confirming registration and another for your pre-payment.
NO DEBIT/CREDIT SALES ON DAY OF RIDE (we don't have wifi in The Canyon). Please bring cash or a check on the day of the ride for same day registrations. NO REFUNDS!
If you have any questions or are interested in sponsoring our event, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org